Wizard of Oz

: The Wizard of Oz is coming to theater Wednesday, March 25 at 7:00 PM. The show will be performed six times, so do not miss your opportunity to join in tradition. Tickets are going quickly and may sell out soon!

Perri Rabbitt, Staff Writer

Grab some friends and follow the yellow brick road to the Performing Arts Center to see “The Wizard of Oz.” You will be absolutely blown away by the talent, music, children as Munchkins, and special flying effects. North Forsyth puts on “The Wizard of Oz” once every four years, so don not miss this opportunity for the whole community to come together through tradition. Opening night is Wednesday, March 25 at 7:00 PM. The show will also run Thursday, March 26 at 7:00 PM and Friday, March 27 at 7:00 PM. There will be a matinee on Saturday, March 28 at 2:00 PM, a night show at 7:00 PM, and a performance Sunday, March 29 at 3:00 PM. Order tickets online at nfhsdrama.org or buy them at the door. Tickets will be sold during student lunch, as well. Bring friends and family together for a great time together at the theater, and start off to see the wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.