How Accessories Help Define Our Individuality

Simple+bracelets+can+be+paired+with+one+another+to+display+the+special+meanings+behind+them.+In+this+case%2C+Senior+Perri+Rabbitt+wears+her+pink%2C+handmade+bracelet+from+Kenya+and+a+%E2%80%9CLive+in+Love%E2%80%9D+bracelet+to+reflect+her+support+and+inspiration.+

JoAnn Ahn

Simple bracelets can be paired with one another to display the special meanings behind them. In this case, Senior Perri Rabbitt wears her pink, handmade bracelet from Kenya and a “Live in Love” bracelet to reflect her support and inspiration.

JoAnn Ahn, Staff Writer

When taking notice of the small details of the people around, it may be easy to recognize all of the jewelry and accessories they place on themselves. Although many people pay no attention to these details, it is clear to most that they have the ability to amp up or bring a little sparkle to any given outfit. Accessories show individual styles, display their interests, special possessions, and personalities. At North Forsyth High, a variety of students and faculty are found wearing their personal, unique pieces, whether they may be bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, or hair accessories.

• Simple bracelets can be paired with one another to display the special meanings behind them. In this case, Senior Perri Rabbitt wears her pink, handmade bracelet from Kenya and a “Live in Love” bracelet to reflect her support and inspiration.

• This pair of best friends stands side by side with their necklaces and detailed tops which add style their looks.

• Many girls enjoy wearing bold statement necklaces with solid colored tops to complete their look and add color.

• Not only do students wear accessories, but the faculty does too. Mrs. Jackson, a receptionist at North, wears a well known brand on her wrist, “Alex and Ani,” a detailed piece.

• This trendy hair accessory has the ability make even the blandest outfits into the most stylish. Besides, who would not want vibrant flowers on their head?

• A large proportion of jewelry worn exhibits personal faiths or special meanings. This beautiful, white-gold ring with cross detailing was passed down from a father to a daughter.

• Bandanas and hair extensions are a perfect pair to make any outfit chic and fashionable. Another plus to this accessory is that you can change and create a different style any time you want.

• Displays of affection do not always have to be actual “displays.” This special necklace received as a gift is engraved with a couple’s initials which shows fondness and love. Additionally, a soccer ball is attached to display one’s hobbies. Relationship goals.