Matthew Perry, Forever Missed

Wiki Commons
Matthew Perry, gone but never forgotten.

The beloved Matthew Perry was found dead at the age of 54. Perry was found in his hot tub at his L.A. home on Oct. 282023 unresponsive. This news shocked people as he was on the younger side. Perry was a well-known actor and was loved by many. After his passing was shared with the world, many of his friends, family members and fans posted on social media expressing their sorrow and love for him. 

Perry was most commonly known for his role as Chandler Bing in the show “Friends”. The rest of the cast including Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc and David Schwimmer have posted or commented about Perry and how they are devastated by this news. 

The cause of Perry’s death remains unknown and it may take a while for it to be revealed to the public. All that is known as of right now is that Perry was found in his hot tub unresponsive and that foul play is not suspected at this time. 

Perry’s parents and family have all spoken up and talked about his passing. They are all devastated by the loss and have made it known that he was loved and will forever be missed. Many of Perry’s fans have made comments on social media talking about how much of an inspiration Perry was and how much they enjoyed watching his shows and movies.

Perry was truly a revelation to many people. Since his passing, multiple people have spoken up about how they enjoyed working with him and how he was always a delight to work with. The “Friends” cast made a joint statement to People Magazine saying, “We are all so utterly devastated by the loss of Matthew. We were more than just cast mates. We are a family.” 

Perry has caused many laughs and smiles in this world. He will be deeply missed by many who loved and cared for him.