North Varsity Baseball Roster

Double O Click
Junior Catcher Ozzie Patterson catching a strike for the Raiders

The official roster for the 2024 North Forsyth Varsity Baseball team has been released. After a state playoff appearance last season, going 22-14 and finishing 1st in their respective region, the future’s looking bright for the Raiders as they look to carry that onto this upcoming season.

With last year’s team being one of the youngest in the region, North is loaded with experience and talent as the Raiders feature 15 upperclassmen. Thomas Aucoin, Kyle Duckwall, Luke Mercado, Austin McCabe, Jake Prince, Gavyn Seitz, and Matthew Sibenaller make up the seniors (eight). Jett Cothran, Jordan Cox, Brady Holbrook, Ozzie Patterson, Brayden Seabold, Brayden Weems, Ty Womack, and Michael Iadevaia make up the juniors (seven). The Raiders also have quite a few underclassmen, as Ellis Alldredge, Wyatt Ballisty, Jace Cahill, Seth Dixon, Bryson Germanenko, Sam Moore, and Trey Windham make up the sophomores (seven). 

“This team is special. I can’t wait to see what is in store for us this season. We all have the same goal, and that’s to not only make the state playoffs, but this time to win it all,” junior catcher Ozzie Patterson said.

Meanwhile, the Raiders look to get things going early, as they will head on the road for a scrimmage against Walton on February 8th.

Head Coach Jim Cahill knew that building this team would be hard, but he also knows what it takes to win at an elite level. “I’m very pleased with how this roster turned out. Although there were many tough decisions, I know I picked the right group of guys to not only compete but to also build a brotherhood that’s more than baseball,” Coach Cahill stated.

Coach Cahill and the North Forsyth Raiders have a long season ahead of them, and there is no doubt that this team has what it takes to win it all.

Preston Anderson
Preston Anderson, Sports Editor
Hello fellow classmates! My government first and last name is Preston Anderson and I was born in Georgia located in the United States of America and I am a part of the journalism program here at North Forsyth High School located in Forsyth County of Cumming, GA here in the United States of America. This is my third year at North Forsyth High School located in Forsyth County of Cumming, GA here in the United States of America, and this year I have 7 classes and 6 teachers at North Forsyth High School located in Forsyth County of Cumming,GA . My passions include playing sports, watching sports and talking and writing about sports. My hope this year at North Forsyth Forsyth High School located in Forsyth County of Cumming, GA in the United States of America  is to learn about Journalism and produce an excellent newspaper and literary magazine!