Cumming Annual Fair Returns

Lose yourself in the details of the aesthetic view from the fair’s Sky Bucket, showcasing many of the attractions and rides.

Sydney Martin, Staff Writer

The Cumming Country Fair & Festival started on Oct. 6, and it will go on for ten more days until coming to an end on Oct. 16.

The fair features a variety of different events each day, as well as the usual full-time rides. Some new attractions involve motorcycle stunts over 50 feet in the sky and riders in a 15 foot steel ball performing death-defying maneuvers. Of course, old attractions are back too, like Oscar The Robot and the Petting Zoo.

If you have not gone yet, plan carefully because some days are cheaper than others. Wednesday, Oct. 12, will have free admission and unlimited rides for $20 per person. On Friday, Oct. 14, students with a high school football ticket stub will have free admission past 9 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 15, will be the same as the last Saturday: free admission and rides between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m., and unlimited rides for $25 per person.

Sunday, Oct. 16 will be the last day to go to the fair, and students with a Student Coupon will be allowed free admission and rides from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Adults can receive free admission as well by bringing seven canned goods per person.

Generally, visitors 11 years old and up have to pay $7 for admission, and 10 years old and younger receive free admission. Parking is also $5. More information can be found online at cummingfair.net.