NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

Traveling is seen as a fundamental part of learning and seeking knowledge through experience. The upcoming trips are a perfect opportunity to explore a new perspective of the world.

Anna Anglin, Staff Writer

North Forsyth High School and emphasizes on their students to be culturally aware of the growing world around them. One attempt at this are the yearly trips abroad that various departments host, traveling to various European countries in the span of five to ten days.

This year, the English department has announced a trip for the summer of 2019 that will go to Spain, France and Italy from June 7 to June 20. The cities that are included on the tour are Madrid, Barcelona, French Riviera, Pisa, Rome, Florence, Assisi, Pompeii and Capri. For further information, contact Ms.Transue in room 258 or email at [email protected].

The Art department is hosting a trip to Europe in 2019 as well, visiting Paris, Venice, Florence and Rome. For questions or if interested, contact Mrs. Henke ([email protected]), Mrs. Holland ([email protected]) or Mrs. Pickens ( [email protected]).  Informational meetings will be hosted Nov. 7 and 9 at 6:30 in room 444.

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

Robots Are Among Us

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

Behind the Scenes: NFHS Raider Choir

• Features

High Anticipation for DC’s ‘Super Season,’ Releasing “The Flash,” “Arrow,” and “Supergirl” New Episodes *SPOILERS INCLUDED*

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

Billie Eilish: The Role Model Young Girls Have Been Waiting For

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

The Revival of Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

What’s the Big Deal About “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”?

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

“YA” Cannot Wait to Hear about Decatur Book Festival 2018

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

Coaching for a Change: Andy Martin

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

What is the Big Deal with Essential Oils?

• NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

The Florida Project: A Review and Examination

NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad