NFHS Host 2019 Trips Abroad

Traveling is seen as a fundamental part of learning and seeking knowledge through experience. The upcoming trips are a perfect opportunity to explore a new perspective of the world.

Anna Anglin, Staff Writer

North Forsyth High School and emphasizes on their students to be culturally aware of the growing world around them. One attempt at this are the yearly trips abroad that various departments host, traveling to various European countries in the span of five to ten days.

This year, the English department has announced a trip for the summer of 2019 that will go to Spain, France and Italy from June 7 to June 20. The cities that are included on the tour are Madrid, Barcelona, French Riviera, Pisa, Rome, Florence, Assisi, Pompeii and Capri. For further information, contact Ms.Transue in room 258 or email at [email protected].

The Art department is hosting a trip to Europe in 2019 as well, visiting Paris, Venice, Florence and Rome. For questions or if interested, contact Mrs. Henke ([email protected]), Mrs. Holland ([email protected]) or Mrs. Pickens ( [email protected]).  Informational meetings will be hosted Nov. 7 and 9 at 6:30 in room 444.