January Students of the Month and Third Quarter RISE Students Announced

Twelve exceptional students from North Forsyth High school have been titled with January Students of the Month and RISE Awards.

Anes Ribic, Staff Writer

North Forsyth High School has announced the January Students of the Month. Each month, teachers pick students who they think exemplify the character’ of the school. These students act as role models to others and help to show profound leadership in the school. The following students are the January Students of the Month: Emma Holmes for Career Tech, Samantha Sayer for World Language, Austin Colon for Health & PE, Karen Avila for Language Arts, Mark Clements for Mathematics, Noah Willis for Science, Marie Takacs for Social Studies and Olivia Stone for Fine Arts.

The RISE Student Awards for the third quarter have also been announced. These are students who succeed in their classes and prove their excellency to the school by working in clubs, helping others, etc. Four students are chosen every quarter to represent each grade level. Bella Landis has been chosen for the freshman class, Will Riley for the sophomore class, Sarah Gutierrez for the junior class and Bella Angell for the senior class.

Congratulations to these Raiders for their hard work. They help facilitate the positive environment of North Forsyth High School and how hard work pays off in the end.