Submissions for the Threshold Literary Magazine are Due December 14

Submit your best literature and art to be featured in North Forsyth High School’s Threshold magazine!

Sallie Kate Worley, Staff Writer

Students who are interested in being featured in North Forsyth High School’s Threshold Literary Magazine may submit original pieces of art and literature until Dec. 14. Students should pick up a cover sheet from their English teachers, from the bulletin board by the library or from Mrs. Smith in room 248.

If submitting literature, students should print a hard copy and deliver it to Mrs. Smith in room 248. Students should also submit a Word document of the entry to [email protected].

If submitting artwork, students should submit both a hard copy and a digital copy. The hard copy should be printed and turned in to Mrs. Smith in room 248, and digital copies (jpeg) should be sent to the aforementioned email address.

From poetry and short stories to photography and sculptures, any type of artwork can be featured in the Threshold magazine. The magazine represents the creative minds of NFHS students, so all appropriate submissions are welcome! Pick up a cover sheet for more details for submission instructions.