Falcon Draft Picks

The+Falcons+are+getting+ready+for+the+new+season+with+seven+draft+picks.+Each+of+the+men+are+ready+and+working+hard+for+the+upcoming+season.+

The Falcons are getting ready for the new season with seven draft picks. Each of the men are ready and working hard for the upcoming season.

Raicheal Havins, News Editor

The Atlanta Falcons have been gearing up for the upcoming season with seven new draft picks. The men drafted are from a variety of different backgrounds.

From Clemson, Vic Beasley was picked in round one. The 6’3”, 235 pound man will be playing Defensive End. He was the 8th pick overall and will be wearing number eight.

Grady Jarrett, also from Clemson, is the new Defensive Tackle. He is 6’1” and 305 pounds. He was picked in round 5 and will be number 97.

Jalen Collins, the new Cornerback, went to school at Louisiana State University. He is 6’2” and 198 pounds. He was a round two pick and is number 42.

Tevin Coleman, a former student of Indiana, is now a Falcons Running Back and number 73 on the team. He was a round three pick. In 2014, he was 7th in the 2014 Heisman Voting.

Justin Hardy, the Falcons’s number eight pick in round four, is the new Wide Receiver. At 5’10” and 188 pounds, Hardy is the shortest and lightest of all of the 2015 draft picks. He will be playing as number 107.

Jake Rodgers, number 225, is the new Offensive Lineman. He attended Eastern Washington. He was the picked in round seven.

Akeem King is the seventh of the Falcons’s picks. Picked in round seven, he will play the position Defensive Back.  He is a San Jose State alumnus and will be playing as number 249.